Tranquil Azjol-Nerub EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai new here

3 posters

Go down

Hai new here Empty Hai new here

Post  quiddle Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:50 am

Hello. I am new mage in your ranks named Quiddle.

I am ex Semper raider - and memebr up to the end of BC. (pre tbc and then i got enough)

I was GM of WOTLK for Finding Emo but lately with so many people going AFK I proposed Starmile a merge. Also the amount of small guilds make it pretty much impossible to recruit. Big guilds have hogged big numbers to keep their base floating. So it was getting really tough for small guilds.

My RL name is Raivo and i am currently residing in UK.

A few others joined from Finding Emo 04/06/09 and probably a few others to follow soon.

Joined now:

Quiddle - Mage
Xty - Protwarrior
Dinozzy - Elemental Shammy
Lokillo - Hunter

quiddle

Back to top Go down

Hai new here Empty Re: Hai new here

Post  Xty Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:19 pm

I might as well introduce myself as well then!

Crappy pic taken with my webcam:

Hai new here Picture0003b.th

My real name is Lars, I'm 21 years old and live in Ã…rhus - Denmark. I'm currently studying Mechanical Engineering, finishing up 1st semester.

I'm originally from Sylvanas where i played a priest in the guild Method who are now rather famous. I raided with them through all of the lvl 60 content, including naxxramas. I pretty much stopped playing for a long time when TBC launched, and when i returned, i wasn't interested in 7-days a week hardcore raiding anymore.

I transfered to this server because some RL friends of mine were playing here at the time, and started this warrior. I don't really have any TBC raiding experience, except for Karazhan and Gruul's Lair, since i mostly did heroics with friends. This is around the time where i met Quiddle, and shortly before WOTLK launched, the two of us founded Finding Emo.

We have been rather successful as a 10-man raiding guild in WOTLK, but as Quiddle stated above, we have struggled with maintaining a sufficiently large playerbase lately.

My characters are:
Xty (lvl 80 prot/arms warrior)
Crossty (lvl 80 SV/MM hunter Naxx25 geared)
Eljay (lvl 80 holy/shadow priest, crafted epics/heroic gear)
Krustee (lvl 70 feral druid on standby)
Aperture (lvl 50 rogue on standby)
Krusty (lvl 24 warlock in the making)

Apologies for the longwinded introduction Wink

-Xty

Xty

Back to top Go down

Post  Burkendorff Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Ah, long intros are just a plus, I honestly don't know jack shit about most of the members Very Happy But it's a pleasure to have you guys joining us! Smile
Burkendorff
Burkendorff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum